MERCHANTS – negotiation and conflict resolution
Merchants is a unique learning experience set in 15th-century Venice. The student plays the role of Carlo Vecchio, a young merchant whose mission is to become the greatest merchant of the age while being mentored by Leonardo da Vinci or Machiavelli.
- Building confidence and developing negotiation skills through 6 real-life negotiation cases.
- Understanding the importance of knowing the interests of the other party.
- Developing negotiating power and establishing lasting and successful partnerships.
- Understanding the key aspects of preparing and presenting proposals.
- Using acquired tools to increase personal profit.
Total duration: 8 hours (participant chooses whether to work continuously or in stages)