Outplacement & Career Transition Support
Purpose of career transition support is to identify and open opportunities for the next career step, outside the company as well as within it.
Identification of candidate potential through assessment tools provides a basis for candidate self-evaluation that is crucial in the transition process, as well as guidelines for a maximally individualized approach.
Raising employability in the desired area is achieved through:
- Skills improvement and development
(resume adaptation, preparation for a job interview, identification of key channels for information and job application, personal professional brand development and networking)
- Career counseling and
- Active promotion to employers
Career Transition & Outplacement are ideal solutions in the following situations:
- The company wants to support the employee in identifying the next career opportunity within the company
- The company wants to support employees in career development outside the company
- An individual wants to redefine their career plans and activities
The program can be implemented individually and in groups. The duration of the program is from 1 to 6 months depending on the level of the candidate’s position and the desired intensity of support through counseling and promotion.
Interested in our programs?
If you already think that together we can achieve a lot, let’s get to know each other. Then you will be sure of it.