We believe that professional development is the most vital point of our work. At its center is always the Person. Our approach is holistic, it starts and ends with people. Globally recognized methodologies, authentic local experience and the commitment of Assert consultants make it an approach we believe in.
Taking into account the human nature, and also the peculiarities of change and learning, each of our development programs includes tools and techniques that increase the chance of applying what has been learned.
Each training intervention is accompanied by mentoring, coaching and group implementation workshops. In this way, our role as a development partner follows the process of learning, facilitates development steps and puts the individual in the centre of attention, as well as in the centre of responsibility for success.
We provide identification of development needs at company, team and individual levels, using psychological assessment tools Harrison assessments, SHL, Genos, Great People Inside and others. Once we determine the needs, together we create a development program tailored to the desired results and requirements of the client. Our solutions rely 70% on proven content, methodologies and good practices, while the remaining 30% are industry- and company-specific situations, exercises and tasks, relevant to its culture and employees. The combination of experiential learning and proven fundamentals leads to the creation of solutions through partnership, so that the final product is unique and specifically meets the needs of the client.
Through our development programs, together with clients, we strive to answer the questions of
WHAT – through training, experiential learning, acquisition of knowledge and
HOW – through mentoring and coaching, development of self-awareness and skills,
and finally complete the process with the desired change in behavior.
Our services portfolio includes:
Group Development Programs – Blended Solutions
Our group development programs represent a carefully selected combination of different approaches to learning in accordance with the specific needs of the client, all with the aim of providing the strongest possible effects.
Individual Development Programs
We create programs that most effectively support the professional development of each individual.
Outplacement & Career Transition Support
Purpose of career transition support is to identify and open opportunities for the next career step, outside the company as well as within it.
Gamified Solutions for People Development
Development has a new look and shape now! With gamification and game-based content, we have made our development programs more attractive and fun, while retaining quality and applicability of content in everyday work.
Professional Coaching Support
This type of development intervention has exceptional benefit and value for people who want to achieve better personal and professional performance.
Interested in our programs?
If you already think that together we can achieve a lot, let’s get to know each other. Then you will be sure of it.