When you want to acquire precise and objective information about talent, Harrison Assessments gives you that opportunity – only one questionnaire that gives you the key information necessary for talent acquisition, employee retention, talent and leader development or career counselling.
Harrison Assessments offers the SmartQuestionnaire® predictive analytics tool that gives a complete overview of the candidate or employee. This preference ranking questionnaire measures a wide range of key aspects that would otherwise be necessary to assess within several hours by different methods. SmartQuestionnaire® is really “smart” and in less than 25 minutes measures 175 factors that influence success in business and career.
Key features of HA Assessments:
- HA is award-winning instrument. It is based on 30 years of experience and its quality is demonstrated in more than 2 500 000 delivered assessments
- Proven predictive and validated instrument
- Based on unique theories of behavior – Enjoyment Theory and Paradox Theory
- Improves assessment efficiency using only one questionnaire that enables a wide application at the individual and organizational level
- The set of competencies within the Job Success Formula is adjustable and can be customized to your needs
Benefits of using HA Assessments:
- Improves business results by reducing the costs of recruitment and staff turnover
- Directs overall organizational strategy and planning by precise identification and development of employees with high potential
- Increases productivity, job satisfaction as well as employee retention through better employee – job fit
- Provides efficient coaching, development, and achievement by identifying factors that are correlated with the specific job
- Boosts team productivity by improving team dynamics and understanding the strengths and weaknesses of a team
The value of Harrison Assessments was recognized by:
Interested in our programs?
If you already think that together we can achieve a lot, let’s get to know each other. Then you will be sure of it.