Employer Branding Research
Long-term strategy – Long-term effects
Employer Branding is a complex process of promoting a company and its organizational culture that aims to make a particular employer an “Employer of Personal Choice”. Consequently, the company significantly increases the employee retention rate and reduces the fluctuation rate. The most significant benefits are increasing company visibility and competitiveness in the labor market in order to attract the top talents, and increase employees’ satisfaction.
The study may include external research (labor market) and internal research (within the client’s company).
The study results affect:
• More successful attraction of high-quality candidates
• Improved candidate experience
• Reduced fluctuation and increased talent retention
• Optimization of costs related to human resources
• Long-term positioning of the company in the market as a desirable employer
Interested in our programs?
If you already think that together we can achieve a lot, let’s get to know each other. Then you will be sure of it.