“I learned that people will forget what you said, forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”
– Maya Angelou
Did you know that emotional intelligence determines employee performance and satisfaction more than the classic IQ?
We partnered with Genos International to provide a tool for enhancing your business by identifying and developing emotional intelligence in order to increase the commitment and success of your employees. Find out why Genos is a unique instrument, with proven ability to evaluate all aspects of emotional intelligence.
EI includes a set of skills that positively contribute to a better perception, understanding, and management of both your own and other people’s emotions.
Genos assessment thoroughly measures 6 aspects of emotional intelligence designed specifically for application in an organizational context. It has a unique way of evaluating through the observed and demonstrated behaviour of the assessed individual.
Key features of Genos assessment:
- Descriptive and easy-to-understand reports for managers
- A unique approach of measuring demonstrated workplace behaviours allows comparison of employee self-assessment and peer assessment – 180° or 360° feedback
- Benchmark score is based on the global population of managers, specialists and sales representatives
- Descriptive feedback from colleagues – option for raters to provide qualitative comments
- The traffic light methodology highlights areas of potential strength and development
- Device-agnostic access, cloud platform
If you want to know more about emotional intelligence and how it helps you grow your business, see the video below