2100 – Customer service
In this futuristic adventure, set in 2100, a participant enters the corporation and embarks on a journey to become CEO. The challenge: to make your company a market leader.
- Developing customer service skills by solving up to 27 real-life situations.
- Developing business acuity.
- Developing empathy, initiative, and proactivity.
- Developing conflict management skills.
- Understanding the importance of ratings and customer reviews on social media.
Total duration: 6 hours (participant chooses whether to work continuously or in stages)