Behavior and Personality Assessment
In order to position the right people in the right roles, we need to dive into the assessment of their personality strengths. In order to develop them, we have to assess the personal characteristics that are key areas of development. Personality assessment provides us with another source for decision making regarding candidates and employees of the organization.
The Assert portfolio includes world-recognised and validated methodologies, with our expert consultants recommending the best choice of personality assessment tool to suit your specific needs.
Personality assessments are relevant across the whole employee life cycle:
- In recruitment, as a solution, to sift thousands of candidates
- In selection, to identify candidates most likely to succeed in a role
- In team building, to improve team performance
- In development, to identify strengths and development need
- In succession planning, to identify and develop future leader
- During transitions, as an input into redeployment and restructuring