Game-Based Assessment of Aptitude
Keep your selection process up to date with the latest trends!
Game-based assessment is a modern form of traditional psychological testing of capabilities.
Key advantages of game-based assessment:
- Psychometric characteristics of the traditional assessment remain unchanged, but game elements give the assessment the look and feel of the game
- Testing through the game is attractive for candidates, reduce anxiety during testing and enhance the employer brand
- Testing is time-efficient for candidates and enables significant savings by cutting the time needed for recruitment and selection
Technologically most advanced form of assessment is recommended for:
- Graduate recruitment programs
- Selection for completely new position in the organization
- Selection for positions that require high mental capacity – learning, attention and fast problem-solving
- Recruitment of candidates with high potential for emotionally intelligent behavior – customer service, sales, teamwork
- Mass recruitment that require fast and efficient candidate screening
Improve selection process by using advanced assessment tools that contribute to your employer brand and data-based decision making.